Everything is going really well in the Ebeling household. The baby continues to grow and wiggle around in my belly. It's pretty cool seeing all the little body parts moving around, especially it's little right foot! I had another appointment last Thursday and everything is right on schedule--even the weight gain! I was shocked at that after all the yummies consumed during the holidays. What? The baby wanted them. My next appointment is next Wednesday and then I see Dr. Princ once a week until little baby arrives. Less than five weeks left!
Look how Baby Ebes is growing....
The past week has been a busy one. The Woodbury Lenscrafters saw a dramatic increase in revenue with the end-of-the-year rush of flex spending money. It was exhausting! James enjoyed the week off of work and hanging out with our very first guest in the new digs...Markie! It was SO much fun having him here. We went out for dinner and drinks a few times, watched bowl games and just hung out. The guys also put our baby's dresser together (in less than three hours--see photos below) and played a few games of racquetball and hoops in our building. You'll have to ask the guys who was victorious. Speaking of victorious...GO HAWKS on Tuesday!
Mark's just getting started...
Right side up?
I'll post photos of the final product once I have the room COMPLETELY decorated...It should be soon. I'm nesting. :)
I agree that the optical business was crazy busy the last couple of weeks with flex spending and insurance and gifts! Glad the baby's doing well, and I hope you are feeling well and getting rest! Can't wait to hear when it happens!
ReplyDelete