Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Ebes is Full Term!



Check out the size of that belly!

We hit 37 weeks Friday so our baby is now full term and has fully developed lungs.  This means he or she can make his or her arrival safely ANY DAY now...

I had my last appointment Wednesday and was already 2 cm dilated.  As Joan pointed out, only 8 more to go:)  Everything else is still on track. I've been having contractions every day and am disappointed to wake up STILL pregnant every morning.  I don't know how much longer we can wait.  The anticipation is killing us!

We are definitely "baby ready" and have the nursery all decorated.  Below are a few photos...


Where the little one will sleep through the night 
(one can dream, right?)



The changing station (dresser assembled by Daddy and Uncle Markie)




Isn't this basket cute?




...and the complete little nursery nook.




2 comments:

  1. the nursery is so cute...although I wouldn't expect anything different :) Mama's got good taste! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've made it this far...hang in there! The nursery is adorable; LOVE the green and brown!

    ReplyDelete