Wednesday, January 20, 2010
The Favorable Cervix
Yes, that is what I was told by Dr. Princ today. I have a "very favorable cervix". What a compliment! Google away, because there is no definition out there for the term "favorable cervix" other than things are ready for baby. I've made more progress and am dilated a "very generous 2.5 cm" and effaced. Little Ebeling could arrive tonight or in three weeks...I'm hoping for tonight! Everything else is going according to plan. We're ready to hold our little one in our arms. Thank you for all your love, support and excitement during our 9 month journey:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha this is hilarious! I knew you had a favorable cervix:) I can't believe you are dilated & having contractions. It seems like this past nine months has gone by so fast, but I'm sure you don't think so!! I'm so excited to see baby Ebeling! You better blog a picture as soon as he or she is born! Good luck & I hope everyone is healthy & happy! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteThe title of your post just lured me in...I had to keep reading to see where it was going to lead. Interesting! You better post pictures ASAP after the little one is born. I can't wait to see what the baby will look like...gorgeous I'm sure!
ReplyDeleteLove this update, Sarah Kay!!! Made me smile big as I could actually hear you saying it! So excited for you guys and the anticipated arrival of your little one!! You are one sexy mama in the pic below - you wear pregnancy beautifully! Cannot wait to hear of the news of the arrival of Baby Ebes! (and to see pics!) hugs to you my dear! xo
ReplyDeleteHaha! I just HAD to post the update. I laughed when she told me about the "favorably" of my cervix and said, "Why, thank you."
ReplyDelete