Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to the World Savannah!

Our little Savannah Kay Ebeling arrived January 27 at 3:56 am.  She weighed in at 6 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches in length.  Here are some of her first pictures...

6 lbs 8 oz and not happy to be on the scale!


Holding my little girl for the first time--Love at first sight:)

Proud Daddy right after she entered the world:)

Savannah Kay Ebeling

Look at that sweet face!


3 comments:

  1. Love the story and the photo update, Sarah! Truly a Sarah story, and I must say your hair did look fabulous in all the pics I've seen! You are wonderful and such an amazing mommy I'm sure! Thinking of you and James as you welcome Savannah into your world and shower her with love!
    Love, from the Okies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little face she has! So adorable! I'd looked at some photos on Facebook, but I love the commentary possible on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes your hair looks great! Im glad everything went smoothly for you...quick but smoothly! shes beautiful, hope you are enjoying your new life together!

    ps henry thinks savannah is cute!!!

    ReplyDelete