Happily living life as a family of three.
I think you look gorgeous! It's so cute when you still look so thin everywhere else, just the prego belly! :)
You are adorable, I knew you would be the perfect pregnant woman!!!
Oh, just a thought. I saw the cutest baby picture idea ever on my sister-in-laws blog. You should check it out and steal the idea for a picture once the baby's here. (It's the one with the feet as the V in LOVE!)
I think you look gorgeous! It's so cute when you still look so thin everywhere else, just the prego belly! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable, I knew you would be the perfect pregnant woman!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, just a thought. I saw the cutest baby picture idea ever on my sister-in-laws blog. You should check it out and steal the idea for a picture once the baby's here. (It's the one with the feet as the V in LOVE!)
ReplyDelete