Thursday, October 29, 2009

26 Week Update

14 weeks to go! I had an appointment yesterday and all was well with the baby and me:) His/her heart beat was 140 bpm and I've gained 13 pounds. My next appointment will be in three weeks and then we start going every two. The other good news is I don't need to worry about getting the H1N1 vaccine, since I've been lucky enough to develop natural immunity via illness. :)

Here's a photo of what the belly looks like tonight...

4 comments:

  1. Very adorable! Hope the next 14 weeks continues as well the first 2/3 and that you two fight off any more illnesses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest, Sarah Kay! Praying for happy and healthy 14 remaining weeks! Sending big hugs to you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww look at your cute little belly! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah you are THE cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete