Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Ebes!


Below are a few images from our 20 week ultrasound 9/23. Everything was normal and healthy with its little heart beating 158 beats per minute (normal is 120-160). The technician also mentioned the baby is long and skinny, just like its father! It was such an awe inspiring experience to see our little one, but EXTREMELY difficult not to peek when the technician was looking for gender-specific parts! We'll all find out February 5...


OUR BABY



THUMBS UP!



LITTLE TOOTSIES


Isn't (s)he the cutest little baby in the world?!




1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks adorable, and you have such great material to post so you'll always have something exciting to write about. I'm glad you started one, and I'll be sure to check in often. I'll add it as a "blog I follow" on my page so it'll alert me when you've written something new! Glad now we can see pics of your beautiful self and the little one!

    ReplyDelete