- I packed away all of her newborn-size (ie up to 8 lbs) clothing, and shed a little tear. Ok, not really, but she's never going to be that small again!
- After three consecutive explosive dirty diapers that went through her clothes (two of which occurred in the wee morning hours) I decided we should also say "Sayonara" to the newborn-size diapers as well. She is now in Size 1 Pampers Swaddlers.
- She weighs over nine pounds! (This is a rough measurement as I weighed myself with and without her on our analog scale.)
- She's big enough to like her Baby Bjorn, which is VERY exciting as I can now productive while holding my little girl.
- She cried her first "real" tear.
Here are a few photos of her enjoying play time...
Look how strong I am!
Doesn't she looks like a little Nolan here?
FINALLY, a captured smile
She loves her pink elephant
Worn out from tummy time
Still as cute as a button! From the pic holding her head up, it looks like the tummy time is paying off!
ReplyDeleteShe is precious! How amazing that a month has passed already...quite the milestones already :) How much are you loving the Baby Bjorn?!
ReplyDelete