percentile for height and weight at 22.25 inches and 10 lbs 8 oz and
is right on schedule in all areas of her development. Good job Savy!
It was an enjoyable visit until the nurse with the blue tray of
syringes showed up. My poor, poor sweet little girl. It was horrible!
There were three total injections given in about a 5 second span. Savy
let out the loudest scream I've ever heard, turned the brightest shade
of red and then couldn't catch her breath for about 10 seconds. That's
when her momma started crying. She calmed down as soon as I scooped
her into my arms and has slept most of the day. Hopefully, baby
Tylenol and lots of milk (though still not from a bottle!) will lead
to a speedy recovery and I'll have my smiley baby back.

Poor little Savy! Good she recovered so quickly though. Hope she feels better after the rest.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa. She's already acting like nothing happened. I'm pretty sure I'm more scarred by the experience than she is! How are you and Andrew?
ReplyDelete