My dear friend Janna just found out she's having a little one, and like many expectant mothers, she's blogging about the journey. After reading about her exciting first-baby adventures, I stopped by my pregnancy diary--this deserted blog. It was so much fun reading about all the little details already forgotten only a year later. It also made me realize how fun it's going to be for Savannah to look back and read about the details of my pregnancy, her birth and how proud we were the first time she did tummy time. I think about my nieces Madison, Katelyn and Nola and how they just LOVE to hear about the details of their infancy. Since I am the world's worst mother and have made just about as many entries in her baby book as I have this blog, I thought I should start typing and give my daughter the gift of childhood details. (Not to mention it gives me something more productive to do than looking at Facebook and People.com when she goes to bed!) Hopefully, the 3000 photos we took during her first year of life will make up for the absence of text. We love you Savvy-girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment